Senior Channel Manager
Uplevel Systems Inc., located in the Portland Metro area, is an early stage company preparing to launch an innovative product which brings commercial grade IT product solutions to small businesses nationwide. We are seeking an experienced Channel Manager to bring aboard our first IT Consultant Channel Partners and work as a key contributor within a highly motivated team to launch and grow the business. You will be supported by marketing and lead generation, but ideally you will be someone who is both a strategist and tactician, hands on and versatile, and thrives in a small tightly-knit technical environment.
What you will do…
Define and implement a highly efficient, documented framework to develop and onboard new IT Consultant channel partners for North America.
- Conduct Partner product presentations and demos via phone, Internet, and in-person.
- Manage Partner contracts and qualification process. Train Partners to sell product solutions and how to develop Uplevel Systems into a strategic part of their overall business.
- Support channel partners as they conduct initial sales to end customers (businesses with 5-99 employees).
- Develop and own partner strategy, strategic account plans, and key executive relationships – including growth opportunities, action planning, and business growth forecasting.
- Develop a pipeline of opportunities, forecast accurately and achieve key business and revenue goals.
- Work closely with Marketing on Partner programs and campaigns.
- Utilize CRM (Salesforce) for sales and business efficiency and advantage: documenting activities, opportunities, and forecasting; ensuring partner information is accurate; standard and ad hoc sales reports.
- Be the first point of contact for partners around all key areas (operations, financial, sales, training, product enhancement, monetization etc.).
- Work closely internally with Marketing, Operations, Technical Support, and Development Team to ensure seamless teamwork and quality business processes in support of Uplevel Systems and Channel Partners.
What you will need…
- 5+years of proven outside sales/channel management experience within the high-tech industry, some of which includes networking-related software or services.
- Proven record of quota obtainment.
- Experience working with channel partners, such as resellers, VARs, integrators.
- Experience handling full sales cycle both independently as well as within a team.
- Experience embracing CRM for efficiency and driving business decision making; Salesforce.com CRM a plus.
- Ability to work in a fast paced, early-stage environment that requires willingness to learn and apply new concepts and strategies quickly.
- Demonstrated ability to learn and utilize technical product and solution information.
- Confident, energetic, organized, with good negotiating skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Willingness to travel as needed.
What you will get in return…
- The opportunity to work with an experienced core team in building the business.
- Flexible/Casual Work Environment.
- Company Benefits include generous Health, Dental, Vision plans; PTO; Holidays.
- Stock Options
Interested? Drop us an email, with your resume or LinkedIn profile link as a starter: firstname.lastname@example.org
More About Uplevel Systems:
Uplevel Systems Inc., a high-technology startup in the Portland, Oregon area, is preparing to launch an innovative solution that will redefine the $25B small business IT market. Uplevel Systems solution is designed specifically for IT Consultants serving small businesses and allows them to expand their business by delivering cloud-managed services (Wi-Fi/access, connectivity, security, backup/storage) over customized, highly reliable hardware, supplemented with a unique pricing model and local support. The company leaders are startup veterans having participated in five successful exits prior to starting Uplevel Systems.