The Unbox: Your All-in-one
Managed Service Solution
Easily deploy the IT services your small business clients need – firewall, Wi-Fi, VLANs, VPNs, back-up, and more — and manage it all remotely.
Improve profits and responsiveness by managing multiple client deployments at once. Automatic fault detection, e-mail notifications, and a web-based dashboard makes it fast and easy, wherever you are.
Unbox provides all the core IT services a small business needs, with cost-effective remote management by the managed service providers they trust:
- Firewall, Wi-Fi, file server with local & cloud backup, VPN, and more
- Layers of security that protect from external and internal threats
- Remote provisioning and monitoring for fewer site visits
- Automated notifications speed problem detection and remediation
- Ideal managed services offering
- Facilitates standardized hardware deployment for operational efficiency
- Over-the-top services customize deployments to fit individual client needs
Deliver more secure, reliable Wi-Fi to customers on the move while making your own job easier. Unbox access points (APs) let you easily manage performance, features and services with centralized provisioning.
- Support for concurrent, dual-band operation (802.11ac in the 5GHz band, 802.11n in the 2.4GHz band)
- Secure operation via WPA2 security and separate networks for different user groups
- Guest access – traffic isolated from business traffic
- Seamless connectivity for users moving through large areas covered by multiple APs
- All APs managed as a single unit – no need to configure individual APs
- Remote management by trusted IT consultants
Remote Cloud-based Management
How many more clients could you service if you could manage them all remotely? Uplevel’s user interface, fault detection, and automated notifications will help you find out.
Switch on new services—and recurring revenues— and negate the need for 50% of your site calls.
- Remotely configure and monitor every customer’s network from one dashboard
- Web-based management lets you work from any smartphone, tablet, or laptop
- Respond faster with automated fault detection and notification
- Fits into existing workflows, both with and without trouble ticketing systems
- Always current and secure due to automated system updates
- Proactive notification of failure and degradation conditions
- Integrated troubleshooting tools support remote diagnosis
Storage / Backup
Data is the lifeblood of today’s companies, but as we know, businesses often handle their data poorly. Unbox’s integrated server solution elegantly and automatically addresses small businesses’ biggest challenges:
- Centralizes data storage to make sharing simple and secure
- Ensures proper backup to protect against ransomware, accidental deletions, and site catastrophes
- Drives appear as standard network shares on Windows, Mac, and other platforms
- Backups are automatically scheduled so nobody ever forgets
- Encryption guards against theft of the physical storage device
Fortune 100 breaches may make headlines, but attacks can devastate smaller companies. Unbox lets you harden clients’ defenses, adding layers of new innovations designed just for them and for you
- Stateful, high performance firewall protects against unrequested Internet traffic
- Intrusion detection and preventions systems (IDS / IPS) inspect transaction contents to block the insertion of malware and the extraction of critical data
- Security groups define employee permissions to access company data and devices
- Web filtering to prevent employees from accessing unapproved websites by group
- Secure DNS (DNSSEC) blocks sophisticated spoofing attacks
- Monitoring and proactive notification of unusual events and conditions
- Backups that provide nearly instantaneous recovery from ransomware
- Data encrypted for storage, backup, and transmission between sites
Uplevel’s easy-to-use VPNs help customers reduce the risky use of email, unreliable Dropbox-like services, unsecure flash drives, and just plain copy & paste when working remotely.
- Users can securely access onsite data or servers from anywhere
- User security settings are the same with VPN and onsite use
- Supports both site-to-site and user remote access VPNs
- Remote access VPN does not require any special software on users’ laptops
- Works with dynamic Internet IP addresses (no static IP required!)
- Configures in less than 2 minutes
If you are like us, you prefer to see the product before talking to a salesperson. Take a self-guided tour of the Uplevel user interface and see how our ease of use will save you time and money.