Uplevel is changing the game, AGAIN. We are officially introducing a new way to deploy, manage and scale an Active Directory environment with an on-prem and cloud hybrid solution. We are combining the benefits of having equipment onsite and in the cloud at an affordable cost for small businesses and that is also easy for MSPs to deploy and manage. How is the new Active Directory solution different? It…
- Dramatically reduces the time required to deploy an AD environment
- Eliminates the EoL cycles with an always-up-to-date subscription model
- Creating a seamless disaster recovery process in the event of hardware failures with cloud replication of all configurations and data stored on the NAS.
- Allows MSPs to configure, manage, and scale the environment from ANYWHERE in the world
The Uplevel solution is simplifying how MSPs manage customers, scale their business, and the time it takes to do so. We are enabling partners to do twice the business as last year in half the time! How are we doing this?
- Providing a completely cloud based hardware configuration of the domain controller
- Allowing partners to configure and manage a gateway entirely remotely.
- Partners can make changes to their domain, add remove or change user permissions entirely from the cloud.
- All configurations can be made prior to deployment or while the gateway is offline.
- Once the
- Creating a seamless two way connection between the onsite device and its cloud interface
- Automating all backend configurations of the domain in an easy to use interface
- Specifically catering the features around those needed for small businesses
- Providing all hardware as a part of the monthly subscription costs removing the barrier of entry for customers
What are the benefits of a cloud and on-prem solution?
- Have the reliability of an onsite solution
- Never be entirely reliant on your internet service provider to access your data
- Have the security of an onsite solution
- Secure access to the domain physically to reduce the number of possible vulnerabilities
- Have the seamless disaster recovery of a cloud based solution
- When failures occur simply replicate the configuration over to a new gateway. It’s that easy!
- Have the remote access of a cloud based solution
- Gain access to your data from anywhere in the world
- Have the scalability of a cloud based solution
- Add sites, resources, additional services with a single click of a button from anywhere
- Have the ease of use like no product before
As Windows has officially ended all support and patching for Windows 7 and Server 2008 it is even more important now than ever that customers have additional options to migration that make sense for their budget and their environments without compromising.