The Need for a Secure Remote Worker Solution
Remote working models mandate that employees work and execute job-related tasks through remote internet connections. SMBs require solutions that enable business continuity and support employees while they operate from other places in situations that prevent workers from working physically. This shift exposes business enterprises to a wide range of security risks, such as malware and various types of phishing attempts. In such a case, the need for Secure Remote Workers Solution is of great significance.
Everything you Value is Everything we Secure
Uplevel’s Secure Remote Worker Security provides today’s workforce the flexibility they need by allowing employees to work from home or anywhere and shielding them from vulnerable devices like Smart TVs, gaming consoles, webcams, etc., typically found on home networks.
Never Off Guard with Uplevel’s Secure Remote Worker Solution
Uplevel’s Managed Networking Services never lets businesses unprotected against security threats. Secure VPN tunnels are automatically set up to either an Uplevel enterprise device or a third-party firewall at the business office. The added advantage is that employees can install and operationalize the solution by themselves in less than 15 mins.
- Isolate business devices - laptops, company issued phones etc., from vulnerable employee-owned devices.
- Uplevel's proprietary "call-out" technology creates SSL tunnels to the cloud, which eliminates the need to touch the Internet provider router or get a static IP.
- Secure VPN tunnels are automatically set up to either an Uplevel enterprise device or a third-party firewall at the business office.
Business Continuity & Compliance
- With the evolving hybrid model of working from home a few days of the week, seamless access to corporate data and files is essential to maintain business continuity
- Regulatory requirements apply even if you are working from home and Uplevel's solution ensures compliance.
Easy to Setup and Manage
- Employees can install and operationalize the solution by themselves in less than 15 mins.
- VPN tunnels are automatically set up without requiring IT technicians to visit homes.
- MSPs can manage the home gateway just like any other gateway on their corporate network.