Uplevel Systems sells exclusively through a network of Managed Service Providers (MSPs), who then resell our IT products and services to actual small business end-customers. We are 100% indirect sales, and our channel of MSP resellers is the backbone of our business. In this role, you will work as a key team member to drive our growth and revenues by recruiting and supporting MSP Partners across the U.S. You will guide and motivate our Partners while they sell to their end customers, and use our reseller program to help Partners grow their business (which in turn drives our revenues).
In our small but rapidly growing company (50%-100% YoY growth), you will act as the primary non-technical contact for our Partners. The position has significant responsibilities and reports directly to our C.E.O.
* Handle leads provided by Marketing and move them through the funnel to recruit new Partners into our channel.
* Work with new Partners during the onboarding process, to assist them in making end-customer sales and growing their business with Uplevel.
* Assist all Partners with questions related to features, pricing and quoting, orders, delivery, and billing.
* General partner outreach via phone and email to provide latest information, collect upcoming opportunities, and provide feedback for the Uplevel Team.
* Assist Marketing in creating sales campaigns, and follow up with Partners on these campaigns to drive business.
* Maintain positive business and professional relationships with our Partners to keep them satisfied and motivated.
* Effectively work with all Uplevel team members in marketing, technical support, operations, and accounting to provide exceptional customer experience.
Skills and Requirements:
* HS Degree, or equivalent; Bachelor's degree preferred
* 5+ years experience working in SMB channel management or B2B customer support roles
* Strong relationship building skills, attention to detail, and follow-up
* Strong professional communication skills, both oral and written
* Experience negotiating and resolving sales/customer issues with positive outcomes
* Experience in an IT-related or software services business a plus
* Experience using CRM software
Position Location: Tigard (Portland), Oregon