The storage built into the Uplevel gateway is encrypted and backed up to the cloud for simple and convenient restoration and protection from Ransomware.
- Either 1TB or of 5TB of storage built into office gateways.
- Fully AES encrypted to guard against theft and loss.
- Simple cloud management of network shares: create, delete or adjust shares at any time and from anywhere.
- Automatically configured firewall Access Control Lists limit access to storage based on security group.
- Active Directory services allow per-user share access.
- Security model carried through site-to-site and remote access VPN access, as well as LAN.
- Zero-cost Local Snapshots defend against ransomware and allow recovery of deleted files or folders.
- Encrypted cloud backup to guard against data loss or hardware failures, with included rapid replacement to minimize customer downtime.
- Encrypted cloud archives for long-term storage or to meet regulatory requirements.
- Extensive backup monitoring infrastructure to ensure that backups run reliably and correctly.